1. What will a property manager do for me?
2. How much are property management fees?
A property management company will get your property ready for showing, interview applicants, collect rents, make repairs and help with any necessary evictions. Typically, you are charged a flat fee per month or a percentage of the monthly gross rent for these services. In most cases the fee is 10% of revenue. Other fees can include an initial setup fee, lease renewal fee, early cancellation of contract, advertising costs and costs for any necessary repair work.
3. What are the most common mistakes made by investment property owners?
4. Who handles middle-of-the-night phone calls?
We do. And then we handle the problem. We are on call to handle problems at your property 24/7.
5. How am I kept informed about the status of my property?
As the property manager, we provide you with monthly reports providing financial and maintenance status of your property. You are kep totally informed about what’s going on with your investment.
1353 E. Lafayette St.
Tallahassee, FL 32301
Hours: M-F 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
© 2017 Florida Management Associates Inc.